Lily Allen taking singing lessons after a decadeFebruary 13th, 2009 - 2:40 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 13 (ANI): Pop star Lily Allen is taking vocal training for the first time in 10 years after she was blasted for her recent comeback performance.
The British singer was slammed for singing out of tune during her first London gig for two years last month.
And it looks like the Smile hitmaker has taken the criticism to heart, for she has admitted on her Twitter.com blog that she is taking singing lessons in New York.
“I had a singing lesson this afternoon, first one for 10 years, the Daily star quoted Allen, as stating on the blog. (ANI)
- Lily Allen suffers '16-hour nosebleed' - Jan 22, 2011
- Lily Allen makes first public appearance after miscarriage - Dec 06, 2010
- Bieber, Perry sympathize with 'devastated' Lily Allen after baby loss - Nov 03, 2010
- Duff takes singing lessons - Dec 10, 2011
- Rihanna to perform with Coldplay at Grammys - Jan 20, 2012
- Lily Allen smokes during gig - Mar 08, 2010
- Pregnant Lily Allen feels like an elephant - Sep 15, 2010
- Allen quits social networking sites for boyfriend - Oct 23, 2009
- Lily Allen says turning her back on fame for motherhood is a massive risk - Sep 16, 2010
- Priyanka Chopra taking music lessons for album - Sep 10, 2011
- Lily Allen back from break - Jul 02, 2012
- Lily Allen unhappy with husband's drinking - Apr 15, 2012
- Celebs face possible court action over 'plugging' products on Twitter - Jan 09, 2011
- Allen, Cooper engaged? - Dec 28, 2010
- Justin Bieber 'disappointed' by Grammy snub - Feb 15, 2011