Lily Allen slams ‘fame obsessed’ Posh SpiceNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:25 am ICT by admin
“It does make me laugh to see pictures of Victoria Beckham on the front of a magazine. I think, ‘You are not promoting anything, you don’t need the money, so all it’s about is being famous,’” the Daily Mail quoted her, as telling You magazine.
“And I can never imagine my life being about being famous. I make music, that’s what I am here for. I would never go out and court publicity. I am in such a good place, it wouldn’t occur to me,” she added.
However, the singer admitted that she has changed her outlook towards people, and can’t bring herself to bitch anymore.
“As I am happier, I can’t bring myself to bitch. I find myself jumping to people’s defence. I saw Paris Hilton on the David Letterman show and I was like, ‘Why is he so horrible to her?’” she said. (ANI)
- Fame freaks out Victoria Beckham (Lead) - Jul 14, 2012
- Fame freaks out Victoria Beckham - Jul 14, 2012
- Being a working mum is hard: Victoria Beckham - Jun 09, 2011
- 'Spiritual' Posh can't travel anywhere without her crystals - Feb 16, 2011
- Victoria names handbag after daughter - Feb 14, 2012
- Victoria Beckham trusts her design quality - Jan 04, 2012
- I have two girl crushes: Kim Kardashian - Aug 18, 2010
- Rihanna wants to date again - Mar 03, 2012
- My only competition is myself: Victoria Beckham - Jul 11, 2012
- Beckhams "are sickening", Cheryl Cole "a bitch", says Lily Allen - May 07, 2009
- I'm not one of those to flaunt being pregnant: Victoria - Jul 04, 2011
- Longoria borrows clothes from Victoria - Aug 29, 2012
- Duffy struggled with instant fame - Nov 12, 2010
- I'm not freaked out about getting older, says Posh - Feb 16, 2011
- Lily Allen unhappy with husband's drinking - Apr 15, 2012