Lily Allen seeks motivational therapyJanuary 27th, 2009 - 3:09 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 27 (ANI): Despite her self-assured public persona, Lily Allen is seeking counselling to become a more positive person.
The Smile hitmaker has confessed that she struggles with self-confidence, and has booked to see a motivational expert.
“Ive got a session next week with a guy thats going to give me positive mental attitude… Were doing an hours session, Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
The crooner recently admitted that she sought counselling last year after suffering a miscarriage, and admitted she struggles with periods of self-doubt about her talents.
She said, “I”m convinced I”m not talented at all, and I”m sure people are just about to figure it out… I don”t think what I do is any good.
I think I”m awful. I”m not a musician. I don”t play an instrument. I write nursery rhymes.” (ANI)
- Lilly Allen doubts her singing abilities - Jan 21, 2009
- Lawrence's confesses she short-sells herself - Mar 14, 2012
- I have no control over my character: Lily Allen - Apr 27, 2010
- Not-so-confident David Gandy - Oct 19, 2011
- Hudson preparing nursery room for second baby - May 03, 2011
- Lily Collins hated 'Mirror, Mirror' costumes - Feb 18, 2012
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wants kids - Jul 31, 2012
- Keira Knightley doesn't always think she deserves to be famous - Oct 12, 2010
- Kylie Minogue feeling broody because of sister Dannii - May 14, 2010
- Portman says she's feeling 'superstitious' about first pregnancy - Jan 15, 2011
- Katy Perry given body boost by hubby - Nov 12, 2010
- I'm more than just MJ's daughter: Paris Jackson - Sep 08, 2012
- Lily Cole hates following trend - May 23, 2012
- Megan Fox admits her fame is all down to her looks - Jun 26, 2010
- Pregnant Lily Allen says she feels like an elephant - Sep 15, 2010