Lily Allen says she does not support drug useJanuary 9th, 2009 - 6:03 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 09 (ANI): Popstar Lily Allen, who recently made controversial claims about drug use, has backtracked and insisted that she does not support substance abuse.
The Not Big hitmaker recently faced the flak, as she stated that the issue on drugs was “sensationalized”.
Lily was also quoted as stating people take cocaine three nights a week and get up and go to work everyday, no problem”.
However, Lily has released a statement insisting that it “terrifies” her to see people high on drugs.
“Lily Allen would like to state unequivocally that she does not condone illegal drug use and has every sympathy with individuals and families whose lives have been blighted by drugs, The Daily Express quoted Lily, as saying. (ANI)
- Bobby Brown says his daughter 'doesn't do drugs' - Mar 09, 2011
- Lily Allen says shell never say shell never do drugs again - Aug 21, 2008
- How Hilton and Lohan's drug-related past can come back to haunt them - Sep 23, 2010
- Lily Allen often thinks her life is 'pointless' - Jul 06, 2010
- Women linked to drug abuse at depression risk - Nov 14, 2011
- Binge eating may cause addictive behaviour - Apr 25, 2012
- Lily Allen's worst concert experience - Sep 26, 2009
- Lily Allen reveals eating disorder battle - Mar 09, 2011
- Bieber, Perry sympathize with 'devastated' Lily Allen after baby loss - Nov 03, 2010
- Abuse of synthetic drugs on rise: UN report - Jun 24, 2011
- No 'stupid' name for pregnant Lily Allen's baby boy - Oct 20, 2010
- Lily Allen says turning her back on fame for motherhood is a massive risk - Sep 16, 2010
- Amy Winehouse claims she hasn't used drugs in almost 3 years - Oct 06, 2010
- Robbie Williams faces flak for praising marijuana - Mar 10, 2010
- Lily Allen Living In Fear - Sep 12, 2010