Lily Allen sacks her music management companyNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:00 am ICT by admin
A source has revealed that the 22-year-old singer is still annoyed over the entire episode.
“She is still fuming about the business with her visa being revoked. She felt it was her year to break America and blames her management for not getting it sorted,” Mirror quoted the source, as saying.
“It meant pulling out of the MTV Video Music Awards and also meant she couldn’t carry out her promise to tour there in September,” the source added.
Sources close to Allen have revealed that the singer wants to make a “fresh start” after her professional life suffered throughout this year.
They also said that after leaving the company, she is looking forward to re-launch her career as she gets to work on her second album.
Empire refused to comment on the singer’s decision but wished her luck for the future. (ANI)
- Kim Kardashian's flop public appearance - Sep 09, 2012
- Lily Allen pens songs about baby girl - Apr 10, 2012
- Lily Allen to perform at Sir Elton John's winter ball - Oct 25, 2010
- Allen set to party at The Ritz - Apr 20, 2011
- Lily Allen to spend honeymoon at Glastonbury - May 21, 2011
- Gaga wins maiden MTV Video Music Award - Aug 29, 2011
- Lily Allen names daughter Ethel Mary - Jan 05, 2012
- Lily Allen has forgotten how to walk in heels - Aug 30, 2012
- Britney Spears speaks about her new single 'Criminal' - Aug 30, 2011
- Lily Allen trying for another baby in the New Year - Dec 17, 2010
- Lily Allen to change name after wedding - Jun 04, 2011
- Lily Allen to be judge on UK X-Factor 2011? - Mar 06, 2011
- Perry dated Mayer before Brand - Aug 15, 2012
- Pregnant Lily Allen 'expecting a boy' - Sep 09, 2010
- Keys to launch new album at MTV Awards - Aug 26, 2012
Tags: authorities, cancel, empire, fresh start, launch, life suffered, lily allen, looking forward, mirror, mtv video music, mtv video music awards, music label, music management company, professional life, revoked, sacks, video music awards, visa