Lily Allen ‘plans to ditch party lifestyle to move to sleepy Devon town’May 27th, 2009 - 1:06 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 27 (ANI): Lily Allen is looking to dump her hard partying lifestyle to settle for a sleepy seaside town in Devon, according to reports.
The singer is allegedly on the look out for a house in the town of Ilfracombe, where the average age is 57.
But the 24-year-old would purportedly maintain her main residence in London.
“Lily loves London but would like a bolthole to escape to,” the Mirror quoted a source as saying.
“Kate Moss, Liz Hurley and Pete Doherty all have pads in the Cotswolds, but she hit on Devon. Ilfracombe is surprisingly up and coming, plus it is on the coastline and very picturesque.
“Lily has looked at a gorgeous beachside property for around 300,000 pounds,” the source added. (ANI)
- Kate Moss to pen autobiography - Jul 29, 2011
- Lily Allen plans for New Year wedding - Nov 29, 2010
- British town in soup over new logo that 'looks like sperm' - Nov 27, 2009
- Lily Allen may plan New Year wedding to tide over baby grief - Nov 29, 2010
- Lily Allen snubs Kate Moss from wedding guest list - Apr 17, 2011
- Is Shane Warne chasing Liz Hurley? - Dec 11, 2010
- Lily Allen to tie the knot in June - Feb 05, 2011
- Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss no more friends? - Sep 26, 2010
- Kate Moss recording music album? - Jan 01, 2011
- Lily Allen designing a line of vintage-inspired dresses for her store - Mar 30, 2011
- Liz tired of Warne's passion for looking good! - Aug 16, 2011
- Kate Moss to tie the knot this year - Feb 03, 2011
- Gaga gives musical gift to Kate Moss - Jun 18, 2011
- Kate has not married Hince - Oct 16, 2010
- Doherty to pen novel on troubled life - Apr 17, 2012