Lily Allen on strict diet regimen to maintain bodyNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:36 am ICT by admin
The Smile singer, who once called herself ‘fatter and uglier than Amy Winehouse’, orders lunch from Michelin-starred Nobu in Mayfair.
Her everyday cart off includes Posh Spice’s favourite food -edamame, or baby soya beans.
A source close to the 22-year-old said that Allen thinks sushi is a great way to maintain body without starving
“Lily is crazy about sushi and says it’s a great way to feel full without piling on the calories,’ the Daily Mail quoted the source, as saying.
“She looks forward to her lunch because breakfast is a bit non-existent and dinner is rather dull,” the friend added. (ANI)
- Destination India could be next for Michelin guides (Eating Out With IANS) - Dec 12, 2010
- Celebrities' secrets to banishing cellulite revealed - Mar 29, 2011
- Lily Allen unhappy with husband's drinking - Apr 15, 2012
- Lily Allen slams 'starvation diet' report - Sep 24, 2009
- Lily Allen names daughter Ethel Mary - Jan 05, 2012
- Dessert with breakfast can benefit dieters - Jun 26, 2012
- An egg a day keeps unwanted calories at bay - Dec 11, 2011
- My whole life revolves around food: Sonam Kapoor - Mar 08, 2012
- Eggs at breakfast help teenagers modulate hunger, weight - Jun 03, 2010
- Lily Allen gets a new name - Aug 06, 2012
- Lily Allen hates stretch marks - Jun 22, 2012
- Free lunches for Pakistan PM's secretariat staff - Jul 25, 2011
- Allen's first appearance since miscarriage - Dec 05, 2010
- Lily, Victoria donate designer bags to charity - May 31, 2012
- Summer best time to shed weight - Apr 04, 2012
Tags: amy winehouse, crudites, daily mail, dried fruit, edamame, favourite food, healthy diet, herbal tea, lily allen, lunch, mayfair, nobu, non existent, oodles, piling, posh spice, raw vegetable, soya beans, strict diet, sushi