Lily Allen may plan New Year wedding to tide over baby griefNovember 29th, 2010 - 1:10 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 29 (ANI): Actress Lily Allen, who suffered the tragic loss of her unborn baby earlier this month, is planning a New Year wedding to tide over her grief.
The devastating ordeal seems to have only strengthened her relationship with boy friend Sam Cooper.
“Lily and Sam had loose plans to marry after the baby was born but nothing concrete was in motion,” the Daily Mail quoted a friend of the pair as saying.
“Now they have decided they want to be man and wife as soon as possible. They realised through their grief that they absolutely adore one another and cannot live without each other,” the friend added.
Allen, 25, had described builder Cooper, 32, as ‘the love of her life’ and the couple, which has been dating since summer last year, are said to be looking at a wedding in Gloucestershire in England.
Allen is keen to hold the ceremony at her actor father Keith Allen’s luxury home in the Cotswolds market town of Minchinhampton.
“Lily is very close to her dad and she took him up on his offer of holding the wedding at his,” said the friend.
“She loves his country pad and she and Sam feel it is absolutely right for them to marry there. They want to be together after what they’ve gone through and see becoming man and wife as the light at the end of the tunnel,” the friend added.
A spokesman for the couple, however, has denied that they are engaged. (ANI)
- Lily Allen plans for New Year wedding - Nov 29, 2010
- Lily Allen & Sam Cooper plan a New Year wedding - Nov 28, 2010
- Pregnant Allen marries Cooper - Jun 12, 2011
- Lily Allen snubs Kate Moss from wedding guest list - Apr 17, 2011
- Lilly Allen's wedding date is on 11th of June - Feb 04, 2011
- Lily Allen targets columnist over marriage rumors on Twitter - Nov 29, 2010
- Lily Allen sends out farmer-themed wedding invites - Mar 30, 2011
- Pop Star Lily Allen Engaged to Wed Sam Cooper? - Dec 28, 2010
- Lily Allen to tie the knot in June - Feb 05, 2011
- Lily Allen to change name after wedding - Jun 04, 2011
- Lily Allen gets bride's nightmare - pimple! - Jun 11, 2011
- Lily Allen suffers second miscarriage - Nov 02, 2010
- Lily Allen engaged to beau Sam Cooper - Dec 28, 2010
- Lily Allen is pregnant - Aug 05, 2010
- Lily Allen thanks fans for supporting her after child loss - Nov 06, 2010
Tags: actress, boy friend, concrete, cotswolds, daily mail, friend sam, gloucestershire, grief, keith allen, light at the end of the tunnel, lily allen, luxury home, man and wife, minchinhampton, new year, ordeal, sam cooper, spokesman, tragic loss, unborn baby