Lily Allen kicks the butt after asthma attacksApril 13th, 2009 - 5:30 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 13 (ANI): After suffering two asthma attacks in a row, Lily Allen has decided to quit smoking.
The ‘Smile’ hitmaker choked on falafel before having a second asthma attack within a week.
The crooner was munching on the spicy snack when it got stuck in her throat, and she started fighting for breath.
And, thus, Allen, currently on tour in the U.S. promoting her new album, has decided to quit smoking cigarettes.
“Had a major choking fit on that falafel earlier, which then turned into an asthma attack. Second one of the week ‘lays off fags’. Eeuugh,” the Daily Express quoted her as saying in a posting on social networking website Twitter.com.
The singer was so stigmatised by the incident that she continued to feel its effects throughout the day.
She added: “There’s still falafel coming out of my nose.” (ANI)
- Lily Allen suffers '16-hour nosebleed' - Jan 22, 2011
- Beware! Passive smoking riskier than you think (May 31 is World No Tobacco Day) - May 30, 2012
- Lily Allen smokes during gig - Mar 08, 2010
- Lily Allen makes first public appearance after miscarriage - Dec 06, 2010
- Bieber, Perry sympathize with 'devastated' Lily Allen after baby loss - Nov 03, 2010
- Lily Allen says 'sobriety has opened her eyes' - Sep 20, 2010
- Allen quits social networking sites for boyfriend - Oct 23, 2009
- Lily Allen faces probe over smoking at Liverpool concert - Dec 15, 2009
- Father confirms Allen's pregnancy news - Jul 17, 2012
- Lily Allen & Sam Cooper plan a New Year wedding - Nov 28, 2010
- Lily Allen enjoying sobriety during pregnancy - Sep 19, 2010
- Catherine Zeta-Jones quits smoking - Aug 07, 2011
- Pregnant Allen marries Cooper - Jun 12, 2011
- Lily Allen gets a new name - Aug 06, 2012
- Why Lily Allen walked away from her music career - May 14, 2010