Lily Allen is expecting her first child with boyfriend Sam CooperAugust 6th, 2010 - 9:14 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
London, Aug 6 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Twenty-five year old Lily Allen has confirmed that she is very delighted with the news that she is going to be a mother for the first time. She is pregnant with boyfriend Sam Cooper’s baby.
She was seen in the streets of London for the first time after making the news public. She was wearing a free falling top, which made it impossible to see if her stomach had started bloating. She was dressed without any makeup yet she still looked beautiful.
She had already made her motherly ambitions public in previous interviews saying she wanted to be a mother in the course of the year. She said the process of bringing up a child thrilled her and she wanted to feel it herself. She said that, ‘It brings me great pleasure to tell you that Sam and I are expecting our first child. It goes without saying that we are both absolutely delighted.’
She also stated in a last moth interview with Elle magazine that she was suspending music for five years to do more important stuff such as having a baby.
She also said she was old enough to be a mother stating that her own mum gave birth to her much younger.
- Father confirms Allen's pregnancy news - Jul 17, 2012
- Lily Allen names daughter Ethel Mary - Jan 05, 2012
- Lily Allen Living In Fear - Sep 12, 2010
- Lily Allen & Sam Cooper plan a New Year wedding - Nov 28, 2010
- Lily Allen is pregnant - Aug 05, 2010
- Pregnant Lily Allen Injures Her Wrist After A Fall At Restaurant - Aug 22, 2010
- Lily Allen has a miscarriage - Nov 02, 2010
- Pregnant Allen marries Cooper - Jun 12, 2011
- Lily Allen is pregnant again! - Jul 09, 2012
- Lily Allen gets a new name - Aug 06, 2012
- Bieber, Perry sympathize with 'devastated' Lily Allen after baby loss - Nov 03, 2010
- Allen to have baby shower - Oct 19, 2011
- Lily Allen thanks fans for supporting her after child loss - Nov 06, 2010
- Lily Allen Delighted; Expecting First Child - Aug 06, 2010
- Pregnant Lily Allen 'expecting a boy' - Sep 09, 2010