Lily Allen in love with Aniston’s ex-boyfriendApril 15th, 2009 - 8:33 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 15 (IANS) British singer Lily Allen has hinted that Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston’s ex-boyfriend John Mayer could be her next beau.
She has recently complimented Mayer on his “sexy” guitar skills in a special message to him on her twitter.com blog, reported contactmusic.com.
She wrote: “I think I’m in love with John Mayer, I watched a DVD of one of his concerts last night, on the bus. His guitar playing is mesmerising. Sexy.”
Allen has earlier dated musicians like Chemical Brothers star Ed Simons and The Streets’ Mike Skinner.
- Lily Allen loves John Mayer - Apr 16, 2009
- Mayer fears his Twitter obsession cost him Aniston romance - Feb 10, 2010
- Aniston not a fan of dating - Apr 10, 2011
- John Mayer recovering after throat surgery - Oct 24, 2011
- Courtney Love slams John Mayer for opening up about sex life - Feb 25, 2010
- John Mayer Denies His Link Up With Jennifer Aniston - Aug 30, 2010
- Jennifer's ex-boyfriend inspires Demi Lovato - Apr 11, 2009
- Did Aniston date a crew hunk? - May 06, 2011
- Lily Allen unhappy with husband's drinking - Apr 15, 2012
- Mayer slams reconciliation reports - Aug 27, 2010
- I'm not a bad boy: John Mayer - Feb 08, 2010
- Pregnant Lily Allen Injures Her Wrist After A Fall At Restaurant - Aug 22, 2010
- Aniston sends scented notes to Mayer - Jun 23, 2009
- Sex with Simpson was crazy: John Mayer - Feb 11, 2010
- Pregnant Allen worries for unborn baby - Sep 10, 2011
Tags: actress jennifer, british singer, chemical brothers, concerts, ed simons, guitar playing, guitar skills, hollywood, hollywood actress, jennifer aniston, john mayer, lily allen, london march, love, mike skinner, musicians, special message, star ed