Lily Allen hopes to sing a duet with Dolly Parton somedayFebruary 20th, 2009 - 5:30 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 20 (ANI): Singer Lily Allen hopes to sing a duet with legendary musician Dolly Parton before she bites the dust.
Other wishes on her list are walking down the aisle with her man and start a family with him.
“I”d love to work with Dolly Parton. I just love her. And I guess (I want to) get married and have children, Contactmusic quoted Lily as saying.
“Thats probably on my list of things to do before I die, she added. (ANI)
- Dolly Parton wants to sing at British royal wedding - Apr 13, 2011
- Madonna, Gaga perfect fit for me: Dolly Parton - May 30, 2011
- Dolly Parton thinks of falling dead on stage - Aug 07, 2011
- Tinie says he loves Dolly Parton's 'massive boobs' - Nov 22, 2010
- No children keeps Parton's married life happy - Jun 23, 2012
- Lily Allen has forgotten how to walk in heels - Aug 30, 2012
- Boyle wants to duet with young pop singer - May 28, 2011
- Julianne Hough's dress at the Grammy Awards 2012 is a hit - Feb 13, 2012
- Lily Allen unhappy with husband's drinking - Apr 15, 2012
- Brook wants to marry boyfriend - Aug 27, 2011
- Alexandra Burke to duet with mum - Mar 15, 2012
- Dolly Parton wants to play herself - May 29, 2011
- Cher to marry Medvetz soon? - Aug 22, 2012
- Lily Allen targets columnist over marriage rumors on Twitter - Nov 29, 2010
- Anushka Shetty Is In Love! - Dec 23, 2010