Lily Allen hits out at Posh for courting fameNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:30 am ICT by admin
“It does make me laugh to see pictures of Victoria Beckham on the front of a magazine,” Contactmusic quoted Allen, as saying.
“I think, ‘You’re not promoting anything, you don’t need the money, so all it’s about is being famous’.
“And I can never imagine my life being about being famous,” she added.
Allen claimed that she would never try to court publicity, saying: “I make music, that’s what I’m here for.” (ANI)
- Lily Allen wins damages over Beckhams, Cole story - Oct 08, 2010
- I never wanted fame: Lily Collins - Apr 10, 2012
- Lily Allen wins payout over Beckham and Cole rant story - Oct 14, 2009
- Posh shows off her million-dollar smile in new TV ad - Apr 21, 2010
- Lily Allen denies waging war of words with Cheryl Cole again - May 11, 2009
- Shery Shabani apologises to Posh over Becks 'fling' claims - Oct 03, 2010
- Pink praises Lily Allen's "real" music - Nov 28, 2009
- Bedingfield wants Victoria to design for her - Apr 30, 2011
- Lily Allen unhappy with husband's drinking - Apr 15, 2012
- Lily Allen's worst concert experience - Sep 26, 2009
- Allen demands $1.5 mn donation from Morgan - Jan 14, 2011
- Flower named after Lilly Allen - Nov 23, 2009
- Lily Allen attacks 'The X Factor' - Aug 22, 2010
- Pregnant Posh to bare all for Vogue cover? - Feb 08, 2011
- Victoria Beckham not planning to avail maternity leave - Jun 11, 2011