Lily Allen gives treasure hunt treat to fansApril 3rd, 2009 - 5:30 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 3 (ANI): Pop star Lily Allen recently challenged her fans with a treasure hunt, which would win them tickets to her concert.
The ‘Not Big’ hitmaker revealed on the social networking site Twitter.com that she had hidden two sets of seats for her sold-out performance at the House of Blues in San Diego, California.
“I’m gonna hide two sets of tickets, near the venue of the show. Await instructions,” the Daily Express quoted her as stating on her blog.
Allen later told fans to go to the venue’s attic, and exchange some footwear for the pair of tickets, to which a fan obliged.
“Ok, so the shoes have been handed in and traded for tickets, next clue coming up,” Allen replied.
Allen later told fans to find fellow Twitter user rocio@thewyndham at the venue, who would hand over the final pair once serenaded with a song. (ANI)
- Lily Allen makes first public appearance after miscarriage - Dec 06, 2010
- Lily Allen suffers '16-hour nosebleed' - Jan 22, 2011
- Bieber, Perry sympathize with 'devastated' Lily Allen after baby loss - Nov 03, 2010
- Lily Allen thanks fans for supporting her after child loss - Nov 06, 2010
- Minaj pays tribute to dead fan - Jun 01, 2012
- M.I.A. promises free NY concert after axed show - Jul 28, 2010
- Allen to have baby shower - Oct 19, 2011
- Lily wants extra security for wedding - Jun 02, 2011
- Kanye West, Justin Bieber collaborate following Twitter exchange - Aug 31, 2010
- Katy Perry begs for privacy ahead of wedding - Oct 21, 2010
- Allen quits social networking sites for boyfriend - Oct 23, 2009
- Lily Allen made honorary member of cricket club - Nov 20, 2009
- Lily Allen gets a new name - Aug 06, 2012
- Lily Allen on the road to recovery - Nov 08, 2010
- Lady GaGa surprises fans in Manhattan - Oct 01, 2010
Tags: blog, clue, daily express, footwear, hitmaker, house of blues, house of blues in san diego, lily allen, london, pop star, san diego california, shoes, social networking site, treasure hunt, venue