Lily Allen gets online scolding from Lindsay Lohans dadMarch 3rd, 2009 - 1:45 pm ICT by ANI
London, March 3 (ANI): Lily Allen faced the music from Lindsay Lohans father at the popular social networking site Twitter as she spent time with his celebrity daughter.
Allen recently updated her profile saying she had caught up with her actress pal in Los Angeles and received an unexpected post from Lindsays father chiding her for her partying antics.
“I”ve only been on Twitter for like a month or something the Daily Express quoted her as telling Allen tells Australian TV host Rove McManus.
She added: but the other day I was in Los Angeles and I hung out with a friend of mine, Lindsay Lohan, and I got a Twitter from her father going, ”Dear Lily, I think you have an alcohol problem that needs to be addressed.” From Michael Lohan!
I was like ”Leave me alone!”” (ANI)
- Lindsay appears in court again - Apr 23, 2011
- Lily Allen feels she looks overweight - Feb 07, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Admits Failed Drug Test On Twitter - Sep 18, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Ready For New Life In New Year - Dec 31, 2010
- Lohan opposite porn star in thriller - Jun 14, 2012
- Lily Allen has forgotten how to walk in heels - Aug 30, 2012
- Lily Allen unhappy with husband's drinking - Apr 15, 2012
- Lindsay resumes her usual routine - Aug 27, 2010
- Mystery looms over LiLo's sobriety at MTV Awards - Jun 19, 2010
- Lohan laughs at her troubles - Mar 06, 2012
- LiLo celebrates 100 days of sobriety - Dec 17, 2010
- Lohan's dad defends daughter over bar spat - Apr 22, 2012
- Court asks Lohan to take psychological counselling - Jul 22, 2011
- Lindsay's mother to pen tell-all - Oct 24, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Court Date After Losing Passport In Cannes - May 23, 2010
Tags: actress, alcohol problem, antics, australian tv, celebrity, daily express, lily allen, lindsay lohan, lindsay lohans dad, london march, michael lohan, rove mcmanus, social networking site, tv host, twitter