Lily Allen fears she will be alone foreverJune 12th, 2009 - 1:22 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, June 12 (ANI): After a string of failed relationships, Lily Allen, it seems, is ‘romantically depressed’.
While Twittering, the ‘It’s Not Fair’ singer revealed that after watching ‘He’s Just Not That Into You’ she felt she would remain alone forever, reports The China Daily.
She wrote on her twitter page, “”watching “he’s just not that into you”. i think i may be alone forever. Sad (sic).”
He’s Just Not That Into You, deals with a group of unlucky women in love and stars Jennifer Aniston and Drew Barrymore.
Lily broke up with 45 year-old art dealer, Jay Jopling earlier this year after dating him for a month.
The singer has confessed her attraction to older men saying, “The next one is probably going to be 60. I like them old and rich.”
In the past she had a three-year relationship with music executive Seb Chew. Her on-off romance with Chemical Brothers star Ed Simons also made news last year. (ANI)
- Lily Allen says she fancies cricketer Graham Onions - Aug 04, 2009
- Lily Allen unhappy with husband's drinking - Apr 15, 2012
- Lily Allen confirms new romance - Aug 22, 2009
- Lily Allen 'is desperate for a boyfriend' - Jun 15, 2009
- Allen to have baby shower - Oct 19, 2011
- Lilly Allen wears blonde wig for date with ex-boyfriend - Jun 24, 2009
- Lily Allen urges fans not to watch her upcoming docu - Mar 10, 2011
- Lily Allen''s new PS100m mogul beau is 22years her senior - Jan 03, 2009
- Singer Lily Allen hospitalized for septicemia condition - Nov 08, 2010
- Lily Allen thanks fans for supporting her after child loss - Nov 06, 2010
- Lily Allen names daughter Ethel Mary - Jan 05, 2012
- 'Sassy' Lily Allen flashes undies in see-through dress - Jun 26, 2009
- Lily Allen gets a new name - Aug 06, 2012
- Mice raid Allen's house - May 11, 2012
- Lily Allen thanks fans for support - Nov 07, 2010
Tags: art dealer, chemical brothers, china daily, drew barrymore, fears, jay jopling, jennifer aniston, lily allen, love, music executive, New Delhi, old art, older men, relationship, relationships, romance, star ed