Lily Allen designing a line of vintage-inspired dresses for her storeMarch 30th, 2011 - 6:11 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 30 (ANI): Lily Allen and her sister are designing a line of vintage-inspired dresses that the star will sell in her shop, Lucy in Disguise.
The singer launched the vintage store six months ago and the career change has clearly been a lucrative one, the company is expanding from collecting into designing.
In June, the sisters will be throwing their own vintage-inspired designs into the mix with an 18-piece ready-to-wear collection, reports the Daily Mail.
This is not Lily’s first venture into designing.
She launched a collection with New Look way back in 2007. Kate Moss and Sienna Miller have also designed their own collections, for Topshop and Twenty8Twelve. (ANI)
- Kate Moss turns jewellery designer - Oct 30, 2010
- Lily Allen to launch debut range of clothes - Mar 31, 2011
- Allen inspires Minogue for vintage dress - Mar 31, 2011
- Emma Watson named Britain's 'best-dressed woman' - Sep 29, 2010
- Lily Allen signs on to star in TV show on her life - Mar 10, 2010
- Now, Rachel Bilson to launch shoe range - Oct 12, 2011
- Kate Moss parts ways with Topshop - Aug 30, 2010
- Kate Moss ends association with Topshop - Aug 31, 2010
- Kate Moss to continue working with Topshop - Sep 08, 2010
- Parna Ghose goes to NY Couture Fashion Week - Sep 06, 2012
- Kate Moss launches jewellery collection - Oct 06, 2011
- Lily Allen down with flu - Oct 06, 2010
- Kate Moss sizzles in Longchamp shoot for latest bag collection - Feb 12, 2011
- Sienna Miller quits fashion label as Creative Director - Jan 26, 2012
- Lily Allen to try for baby again - Dec 17, 2010