Lily Allen denies waging war of words with Cheryl Cole againMay 11th, 2009 - 5:17 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 11 (ANI): Brit pop singer Lily Allen has dismissed reports that she has once again waged a war of words with Cheryl Cole.
Allen, 24, was reported to have called Cole, 25, “stupid” and “superficial”, and to have also dubbed David and Victoria Beckham as “sickening”, and branding Posh a “monster” in a recent interview with French magazine SoFoot.
But the Smile star, who famously fell out with Cole in 2007, is eager to maintain peace with her fellow celebrities, and made it known through her Twitter.com page.
“And no I didn’t say that stuff. I’ve never met Cheryl, or her husband, nor David Beckham. Please don’t believe that rubbish,” the Daily Star quoted her as writing. (ANI)
- Lily Allen wins damages over Beckhams, Cole story - Oct 08, 2010
- Emma Watson named Britain's 'best-dressed woman' - Sep 29, 2010
- Beckhams "are sickening", Cheryl Cole "a bitch", says Lily Allen - May 07, 2009
- Bieber, Perry sympathize with 'devastated' Lily Allen after baby loss - Nov 03, 2010
- Lily Allen wins payout over Beckham and Cole rant story - Oct 14, 2009
- Lily Allen makes first public appearance after miscarriage - Dec 06, 2010
- Vanessa Minnillo takes on her husband's surname - Nov 22, 2011
- Lily Allen suffers '16-hour nosebleed' - Jan 22, 2011
- Posh in 'UK's Most-Loved Celebrities' list - Nov 26, 2010
- Lily, Victoria donate designer bags to charity - May 31, 2012
- Kate, Pippa voted beauty icons of the year - Dec 28, 2011
- Posh comforts Cheryl Cole over Ashley split - Mar 09, 2010
- Victoria Beckham not planning to avail maternity leave - Jun 11, 2011
- Lily Allen attacks 'The X Factor' - Aug 22, 2010
- Pregnant Posh can't get enough of marmalade - Jan 27, 2011
Tags: brit pop, celebrities, cheryl cole, daily star, david and victoria beckham, david beckham, french magazine, lily allen, london, monster, peace, pop singer, rubbish, smile, victoria beckham, war of words