Lily Allen considers becoming nunJanuary 26th, 2009 - 5:49 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 26 (ANI): Lily Allen is planning to become a nun in a bid to see what the tabloids will write about her when she joins a convent.
The Smile hitmaker had a Catholic school upbringing, and was once taught by nuns.
Allen says that she contemplates becoming nun every time the media takes aim at her.
“At Catholic school, I never got it at all, but, being a nun now makes total sense, Contactmusic quoted her, as telling Spin magazine.
“I wouldn”t do it for Jesus - I would do it to see tabloid gossip people have zero to write about: ”She prays all f**king day; what are we going to do now?”” she added. (ANI)
- Lily Allen suffers '16-hour nosebleed' - Jan 22, 2011
- Pregnant Lily Allen feels like an elephant - Sep 15, 2010
- Why Lily Allen walked away from her music career - May 14, 2010
- Lily Allen enjoying sobriety during pregnancy - Sep 19, 2010
- Bieber, Perry sympathize with 'devastated' Lily Allen after baby loss - Nov 03, 2010
- Lily Allen writing for 'Bridget Jones's musical - Jul 12, 2010
- Jessica Biel writes poetry - Jul 31, 2012
- Allen turns fashion journalist - May 28, 2011
- Lily Allen's boyfriend helps her save money - Dec 14, 2009
- No 'wacky' names for Lily Allen's baby - Oct 21, 2010
- Lily Allen Living In Fear - Sep 12, 2010
- Lily Allen says 'sobriety has opened her eyes' - Sep 20, 2010
- Lily Allen to try for baby again - Dec 17, 2010
- Lily Allen feels she looks overweight - Feb 07, 2010
- Lily Allen trying for another baby in the New Year - Dec 17, 2010