Lily Allen becomes the face of Chanel handbagsMay 2nd, 2009 - 3:10 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 2 (ANI): Fashion mogul Karl Lagerfeld has picked Lily Allen to be the face of his new range of Chanel handbags.
The ‘Smile’ hitmaker will front the high-end label’s new handbag range.
Karl admits that the reason he went for Lily is her fun attitude, reports WWD.com.
“She’s fun,” Contactmusic quoted Karl, as telling about Lily. (ANI)
- Kirsten Dunst wants her own fashion collection - Mar 14, 2011
- Vanessa Paradis new face of Chanel handbags - May 24, 2010
- Allen turns fashion journalist - May 28, 2011
- 'Gossip Girl' star Blake Lively is the new face of Chanel handbags - Jan 06, 2011
- Lagerfeld turned designer by accident - Aug 06, 2012
- Lily Allen to foray into modelling - May 14, 2009
- Loads of money not needed to be well dressed: Lagerfeld - Apr 26, 2011
- Snoop Dogg teams up with Lagerfeld for new video - Sep 04, 2011
- Simpson wants women of all age group to wear her designs - Mar 29, 2011
- Lily Allen has modelling career plans - May 14, 2009
- Vanessa Paradis new face of Chanel handbags - Mar 10, 2010
- Designer Karl Lagerfeld gives Diet Coke bottle a makeover - Mar 30, 2011
- Karl Lagerfeld apologises to Adele - Apr 04, 2012
- Joshua Schulman leaves Choo for Bergdorf Goodman - Apr 13, 2012
- Sanderson to design Allen's wedding shoes - May 27, 2011