LiLo’s younger brother to play drug addict in upcoming flickJanuary 20th, 2011 - 5:58 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Jan 20 (ANI): Lindsay Lohan’s younger brother is all set to play a drug addict in an upcoming film.
Michael Jr. will play the role in the movie directed by his mother, Dina Lohan, reports Radar Online.
“We’re working on a movie for him, and I am the executive producer and director, with Michael being the star,” News.com.au quoted his mother as
The movie, about a group of heroin-addicted college students, is in pre-production and filming is expected to begin in March.
“He better not win an Academy Award before me!” Lindsay Lohan said about her brother’s acting ambition, according to the Lohan matriarch.
This will be the first major role for Michael Jr., 23, whose only acting experience includes playing an extra in Lindsay’s 1998 blockbuster hit ‘The Parent Trap.’ (ANI)
- Dina Lohan all set to produce her own reality show - May 30, 2012
- LiLo's mom to produce film about heroin users - Nov 17, 2010
- Michael, Dina Lohan's therapy could help Lindsay: Experts - Nov 18, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan To Play Lois Lane In "Superman: Man Of Steel"? - Feb 10, 2011
- Lohans consult lawyers over movie spoof - Dec 30, 2010
- Doctors against Lindsay's mom acting as manager - Oct 20, 2010
- Lindsay turns down porn star role - Dec 16, 2010
- Dina Lohan to appear on the Today show yet again - Nov 08, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan's Mother Denies TV Interview Deal - Oct 20, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan dropping her last name - Mar 26, 2011
- Lohan's family in feud over child support - Dec 13, 2010
- Dina Lohan To Appear On "The Today Show" Again? - Nov 08, 2010
- Lohan not yet finalised for 'Gotti' role - Aug 04, 2011
- Lohan plans New York move - Apr 02, 2011
- Michael Lohan blames himself for Lindsay's downfall - Feb 25, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,