LiLo’s upcoming flick ‘Inferno’ in troubleSeptember 22nd, 2010 - 5:47 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sep 22 (ANI): Lindsay Lohan’s upcoming flick is in jeopardy after an arrest warrant was issued for the Hollywood actress over failed drug test.
Film bosses for the Linda Lovelace biopic ‘Inferno’, which stars the troubled 24-year-old as the infamous porn actress, are unsure as to whether production will continue.
“The current analysis of how to proceed cannot be concluded until the court decision is known,” the Mirror quoted producer Chris Hanley as telling E! News.
He declared that, should the show go on, she would have to stay sober.
“Formally, the terms of the acting services agreement would be such that Lindsay would not violate any obligation she would have to fulfill with the court, with her probation, or with the production insurance,” Chris added.
“Informally, as far as I am concerned that would include being 100 per cent sober, yes. The actual contractual wording would be more legal to include making sure the movie production would not be compromised in any way.”
Director Matthew Wilder said despite the constant change in the production schedule, the cast and crew are pulling together.
“Every other part of the prep is going on regardless. It will work out one way or another,” he added. (ANI)
- 'Inferno' producers deny sacking LiLo - Aug 04, 2010
- 'Inferno' producers add Lindsay Lohan 'sobriety clause' - Sep 23, 2010
- LiLo seeking work pass from rehab for porn star biopic: Director - Nov 12, 2010
- Lindsay out of Linda Lovelace biopic - Nov 21, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan: No More A Part Of Matthew Wilder’s ‘Inferno’ - Nov 23, 2010
- LiLo to go nude in first post-prison film - Jul 20, 2010
- Malin Akerman to replace LiLo as Linda Lovelace in Inferno - Nov 22, 2010
- Inferno director 'will not replace LiLo in Linda Lovelace biopic' - Oct 25, 2010
- Who Plays The Pornographer Husband In The Linda Lovelace Biopic? - Jan 26, 2011
- LiLo's 'Inferno' on track despite 90-day jail term - Jul 08, 2010
- LiLo's talent should be weighed 'very heavily': 'Inferno' producer - Sep 21, 2010
- LiLo dropped from playing porn star in new movie - Nov 21, 2010
- LiLo's career can take 10 yrs to revamp, say experts - Sep 27, 2010
- Lindsay turns down porn star role - Dec 16, 2010
- LiLo will have no shortage of job offers post rehab stint - Nov 28, 2010
Tags: arrest warrant, biopic, cast and crew, chris hanley, court decision, current analysis, drug test, e news, flick, hollywood actress, inferno, jeopardy, lilo, linda lovelace, lindsay lohan, matthew wilder, porn actress, probation, production insurance, test film