LiLo’s ‘unscrupulous’ docs under investigationSeptember 14th, 2010 - 4:27 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Sept 14 (ANI): Doctors who prescribed a variety of medications to Lindsay Lohan are being investigated by the Medical Board of California.
Michael Lohan’s lawyer, Lisa Bloom sent a letter to the California Attorney General back in July, asking for an investigation into “the unscrupulous doctors [who] over prescribe medications “.
The A.G. then referred the matter to the Medical Board, which launched an investigation.
“The Medical Board is investigating and Michael and I are cooperating with them,” TMZ.com quoted Bloom as saying.
Prior to entering UCLA, Lindsay had various prescriptions, including Dilaudid, Adderall, Nexium, Zoloft, Trazodone and Ambien.
Later, UCLA determined Lindsay had been misdiagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and prescribed meds she should not have taken. (ANI)
- Lindsay Lohan wrongly diagnosed with addiction, claim docs - Aug 20, 2010
- LiLo does 'doctor shopping' for prescription meds - Jul 12, 2010
- Lohan Might Have Got Wrongly Diagnosed With ADHD - Aug 22, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan checks into rehab for the fourth time - Jul 16, 2010
- LiLo's prescription drug 'stronger than morphine' - Jul 07, 2010
- Early decision for Lindsay - Aug 24, 2010
- LiLo wants apology from court over false cocaine addiction charges - Aug 24, 2010
- LiLo being treated at UCLA's Neuropsychiatric Hospital - Aug 04, 2010
- LiLo 'getting VIP treatment in prison' - Jul 22, 2010
- Spears battling attention deficit disorder? - Jun 03, 2012
- LiLo quitting prescription meds is a lie: Father - Jul 14, 2010
- Lindsay released from rehab - Aug 25, 2010
- LiLo 'to be released from rehab this week' - Aug 17, 2010
- LiLo had 'spiritual awakening' following jail stint, says dad - Aug 04, 2010
- Michael Lohan arrested for domestic violence - Mar 23, 2011
Tags: adderall, adhd, ambien, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, california attorney general, dilaudid, docs, doctors, hyperactivity, lilo, lindsay lohan, lisa bloom, medical board of california, medications, michael lohan, nexium, prescriptions, trazodone, ucla, zoloft