LiLo’s new fashion reporter roleAugust 28th, 2010 - 3:09 pm ICT by ANI
London, August 28 (ANI): Lindsay Lohan has turned into a fashion reporter as she wrote a guest column for hip arts publication BlackBook magazine.
The ‘Mean Girls’ star release from the rehab coincides with the publication of a fashion piece she has written for BlackBook, in which she talks about setting up her 6126 label and her love of shopping.
“Fashion to me is an art of expression. It’s all about individual style, embracing who you are, and feeling good about what you wear… I’ve been known to take scissors to some of my favorite Balenciaga and Gucci designs to make them my own - cutting the collar to make a wider neck or shortening a dress…” the Daily Star quoted her as stating.
“I feel so fortunate that my career allows me to travel all over the globe. I love hunting for Chanel handbags when roaming around London or Paris. I get inspiration from everywhere: shoot locations, movies, art, books, old magazines…
“My fashion line, 6126, salutes modern women who understand that sophistication is always in vogue… It has been a dream come true to be so involved and hands-on in creating something I am so passionate about,” she added. (ANI)
- Lohan turns fashion reporter for magazine - Aug 28, 2010
- 'Gossip Girl' star Blake Lively is the new face of Chanel handbags - Jan 06, 2011
- Stewart to endorse Balenciaga perfume - Jan 14, 2012
- Parker's prized Chanel jacket - Apr 07, 2012
- Lara Dutta needs 'therapy when it comes to shopping' - Mar 02, 2010
- Kerr loved pregnant catwalk - May 22, 2012
- No Twitter for Blake Lively - Jun 02, 2011
- Kate Middleton inspires nail polish collection - Sep 04, 2011
- Lohan denies rumours of nude photo shoot - Jun 24, 2010
- Rihanna wants more black models in fashion industry - Jun 10, 2010
- Kirsten Dunst's 'awful' rehab experience - Dec 08, 2010
- Dita Von Teese making her television debut with 'CSI' - Jan 05, 2011
- Karlie Kloss graces the cover of Vogue Italia issue - Dec 02, 2011
- Paris Hilton faces trouble over 'cocaine purse' pic on Twitter - Sep 03, 2010
- Blake Lively gets her fashion sense from her mother - Mar 04, 2011
Tags: art books, balenciaga, blackbook magazine, chanel handbags, daily star, fashion line, fashion piece, fashion reporter, gucci, guest column, lilo, lindsay lohan, mean girls, modern women, new fashion, old magazines, rehab, scissors, sophistication, vogue