LiLo’s necklace theft ‘clearly visible on surveillance video’February 25th, 2011 - 5:23 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Feb 25 (ANI): One of Lindsay Lohan’s friends distracted an employee at a Los Angeles-area jewelry store as she swiped a necklace worth 2,500 dollars, it has emerged.
The person was seen on store surveillance video shopping with the troubled starlet, law enforcement officials revealed.
“Lindsay had removed a necklace of hers that she was wearing when she tried on the necklace in question,” the New York Post quoted a source as telling RadarOnline.com.
“As Lindsay was putting her necklace back on, it’s apparent the store clerk was distracted by the male companion that was with Lindsay.
“The video then shows Lindsay and her male friend walking out of the store, all while Lindsay was wearing the necklace,” said the source.
“It’s all clearly visible on the video,” the source added. (ANI)
- LiLo 'accused of stealing high end jewelry' - Feb 02, 2011
- LiLo's '$2,500 necklace stealing' surveillance video hits the web - Mar 08, 2011
- LiLo's '$25K necklace stealing' video sold for $350K! - Mar 07, 2011
- Jewelry store 'charging online users $2.99 to watch LiLo theft tape' - Mar 31, 2011
- LiLo earlier tried to leave with diamond earring, claims jeweler - Feb 11, 2011
- DA 'insists' Lohan should serve jail time if any plea deal is reached - Feb 12, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Accused Of Necklace Theft - Feb 03, 2011
- LiLo could get away from grand theft charge, thanks to mystery witness - Feb 16, 2011
- Actress Lindsay Lohan suspected of jewelry theft - report says - Feb 02, 2011
- LiLo's family 'to sue jewellery store for selling surveillance footage' - Mar 09, 2011
- Besieged Lindsay Lohan Is A Suspect In A Case Of Thievery Of A Priceless Necklace - Feb 03, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan's mural vandalized - Feb 04, 2011
- LiLo was 'too busy' to return the necklace - Feb 14, 2011
- Lohan accused of stealing $5,000 necklace - Feb 02, 2011
- LiLo not in talks to do DWTS, says rep - Dec 09, 2010