LiLo’s mother shopping post rehab interviewOctober 16th, 2010 - 5:46 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 16 (ANI): If reports are to be believed, then Lindsay Lohan’s mother Dina is trying to cash in on her daughter’s rehab stint.
Dina is trying to set up a deal that would include allowing cameras to film her as she went to the Betty Ford Center this weekend.
Some reports have suggested that Dina is pitching a reality show based on the ordeal, but sources say that’s not true.
Dina is asking “in the high five figures” for the interview. And none of the proceeds will go to charity.
“There is absolutely no truth to this,” TMZ quoted sources close to Dina as saying. (ANI)
- LiLo to have family reunion in rehab? - Nov 12, 2010
- Dina Lohan doesn't want ex at rehab - Nov 15, 2010
- LiLo's rehab roommates busted for booze fest - Dec 21, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan is hurt by Gwyneth Paltrow's Glee statement - Dec 13, 2010
- LiLo permitted to venture around Southern California - Nov 15, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan: What Led Her To Another Scuffle Again? - Jan 05, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Ready For New Life In New Year - Dec 31, 2010
- Lohan's mother denies TV interview deals - Oct 19, 2010
- Doctors against Lindsay's mom acting as manager - Oct 20, 2010
- Dina Lohan To Appear On "The Today Show" Again? - Nov 08, 2010
- LiLo 'caught trying to sneak away from rehab to score soft drink' - Oct 14, 2010
- 911 call of LiLo's rehab scuffle released - Apr 02, 2011
- Michael Lohan furious with 'enabler' ex-wife - Dec 23, 2010
- LiLo's rehab security 'stepped up over stalker fears' - Dec 17, 2010
- LiLo's escape story is 'absurd' and 'untrue' says lawyer - Oct 15, 2010