LiLo’s dad wants her out of rehabAugust 21st, 2010 - 5:07 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 21 098 (ANI): Troubled star Lindsay Lohan’s father is urging the judge to oversee the actress’ case and release her from a court-ordered treatment program.
The ‘Mean Girls’ star was ordered to spend 90 days in rehab as part of her sentence for violating terms of her probation.
“I have to say that I agree with (Lindsay’s) lawyer… the doctors and, I can’t believe I am saying this, even (Lindsay’s mother) Dina, that Lindsay SHOULD be released from UCLA’s drug program,” the Daily Star quoted LiLo’s dad Michael as telling Hollyscoop.com.
“The reasons being, UCLA’s program does NOT offer the treatment(s) Lindsay needed or needs, which I was saying from the beginning. They said she was bi polar and addicted to (crystal) meth, both (of) which I said were untrue, and now they agree! Gee Wiz!”
Michael also insisted that the treatment program is no different from the courses offered in jail.
He added, “What Judge Revel did was basically sentence Lindsay to more jail time because UCLA’s program is like any medical unit in any jail or prison. Sure, they might have gotten her off the prescription drugs, but they haven’t offered any therapy, which is imperative in successful recovery.”
Previously, Michael Lohan has long claimed his daughter needs a stint in rehab to help her kick an alleged prescription drug problem. (ANI)
- 90 days in rehab won't be enough to fully cure LiLo, say experts - Aug 04, 2010
- LiLo's dad plans to open rehab center - Aug 29, 2010
- LiLo released from rehab - Aug 25, 2010
- LiLo's mum slams 'unfair' sentence - Jul 08, 2010
- LiLo's dad wants Robert Downey Jr., Mark Wahlberg to help daughter - Jul 29, 2010
- Michael Lohan to launch rehab facility at sea - Apr 02, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan checks into rehab for the fourth time - Jul 16, 2010
- Lilo back on the road, Twitter - Aug 27, 2010
- LiLo addiction claim a fabrication, says attorney - Aug 02, 2010
- Lindsay Spends Her Time Sketching In Rehab: Dina Lohan - Aug 19, 2010
- LiLo had 'spiritual awakening' following jail stint, says dad - Aug 04, 2010
- LiLo being treated at UCLA's Neuropsychiatric Hospital - Aug 04, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Ready For New Life In New Year - Dec 31, 2010
- LiLo will go to jail as ordered, says new attorney - Jul 17, 2010
- 'No change' in LiLo after jail and rehab - Sep 03, 2010
Tags: actress, crystal meth, dad michael, daily star, doctors, jail time, lawyer, lilo, lindsay lohan, london, mean girls, medical unit, michael lohan, prescription drug, prescription drugs, probation, revel, stint, ucla