LiLo was ‘too busy’ to return the necklaceFebruary 14th, 2011 - 5:58 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 14 (ANI): Lindsay Lohan was “too busy” to return the necklace she had stolen, her assistant has reportedly told cops.
Lohan was tipped off that a search warrant had been issued and then had her assistant make a beeline for the police station before the warrant could be executed, reports TMZ.com.
“Ms. Lohan was in possession of the necklace and wanted to give the necklace back to the store the day after she took it from the store, but she was very busy,” the assistant said.
“She tried returning the necklace to the jewelry store, before going to the police station, but no one there picked up the phone.” (ANI)
- Report: Actress Lindsay Lohan to be charged with felony grand theft on Wednesday - Feb 09, 2011
- LiLo earlier tried to leave with diamond earring, claims jeweler - Feb 11, 2011
- Jewellery store owner doesn't want charges against Lohan - Feb 12, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Accused Of Necklace Theft - Feb 03, 2011
- Lohan is a suspect in theft case - Aug 28, 2012
- Besieged Lindsay Lohan Is A Suspect In A Case Of Thievery Of A Priceless Necklace - Feb 03, 2011
- LiLo 'accused of stealing high end jewelry' - Feb 02, 2011
- LiLo 'not worried' about facing prosecution over 'necklace theft' - Feb 04, 2011
- LiLo to be charged in necklace theft - Feb 09, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan's mural vandalized - Feb 04, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan faces her court deadline today - Mar 24, 2011
- Actress Lindsay Lohan back in court for her progress hearing - Jul 22, 2011
- Actress Lindsay Lohan suspected of jewelry theft - report says - Feb 02, 2011
- Police question Lohan after burglary - Aug 22, 2012
- Lohan accused of stealing $5,000 necklace - Feb 02, 2011