LiLo to have family reunion in rehab?November 12th, 2010 - 5:06 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 12 (ANI): Lindsay Lohan is apparently set to have a family reunion next month at her rehab center.
According to sources, doctors and therapists at Betty Ford as well as other professionals have been “encouraging” Lohan to get in a room with her parents to resolve some old issues that may have put her in her current state, reports TMZ.
The ‘Mean Girls’ star is being urged to consider getting both parents together with her during one of Betty Ford’s family week next month.
Michael has told he’d like to participate with his mortal enemy, Dina.
As for Dina though she’s none too keen on the idea but hasn’t ruled it out. (ANI)
- LiLo's mother shopping post rehab interview - Oct 16, 2010
- Dina Lohan doesn't want ex at rehab - Nov 15, 2010
- Doctors against Lindsay's mom acting as manager - Oct 20, 2010
- LiLo and dad's 'emotional' reunion - Nov 09, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Ready For New Life In New Year - Dec 31, 2010
- Dina Lohan To Appear On "The Today Show" Again? - Nov 08, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan is hurt by Gwyneth Paltrow's Glee statement - Dec 13, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan quits smoking - Mar 15, 2011
- LiLo 'in denial' about being a drug addict - Sep 28, 2010
- Lindsay not to meet her dad - Oct 16, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Has A Reason To Smile On Thanksgiving Day. - Nov 26, 2010
- Lohan planning rehab for kids - Nov 09, 2010
- Lindsay to plead no-contest in theft case - Mar 22, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan's Mother Denies TV Interview Deal - Oct 20, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan says that she'll go to court if she is put under conservatorship - Oct 01, 2010