LiLo takes life lessons from ‘bad experiences’March 2nd, 2012 - 4:55 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 2 (IANS) Actress Lindsay Lohan admits that she has learned from her bad decisions
The 25-year-old feels that she doesn’t need any more “negative stuff” in her life and wants to put her bad times behind her.
“I regret the choices that I’ve made, but I’m grateful for where I am today because of them. I don’t need to see any more negative stuff, I don’t need to put myself in those places anymore,” showbizspy.com quoted Lohan as saying.
“It’s been a learning experience and I’m glad that I experienced it. I’m grateful that I’ve learned from it. It’s helped me, it’s humbling,” she added.
- Did Lindsay Lohan have sex with porn star? - Mar 21, 2012
- Lohan's mistakes teaching her younger sister - May 25, 2011
- Kendrick obsessed with chapsticks - May 24, 2012
- I've made lot of mistakes: Lindsay - Apr 27, 2011
- Knightley hates her bad skin - Mar 17, 2012
- Hudgens loves being brunette - May 09, 2012
- Fanning's no to Twitter, Facebook - Apr 01, 2012
- Stewart, Pattinson to work again? - May 20, 2012
- Lohan wants life back on track - Mar 02, 2011
- Pattinson too scared to sing - Mar 01, 2012
- Kim Kardashian still believes in love - Mar 23, 2012
- Watson doesn't know how to spend her fortune - Jan 09, 2011
- Freida Pinto doesn't fear fashion police - May 25, 2012
- Sibling learning from Lohan's mistakes (Lead) - May 25, 2011
- Freida Pinto to take up mime - May 04, 2012