LiLo suffers ‘anxiety attack’ at NY airportMarch 15th, 2011 - 6:00 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 15 (ANI): Lindsay Lohan revealed that she had a panic attack upon arriving at JFK Airport in New York due to the army of waiting photographers and flashbulbs.
“I love ny - but the paparazzi @ jfk just gave me an anxiety attack….. i was half asleep!,” the Daily Mail quoted Lohan as writing in Twitter.
‘They’re such animals :( well- @ least im with my family in the end…. xo,’ she added.
Lindsay was joined by her mother Dina and younger sister Ali, with all three wearing black coats.
Shouting fans and blaring car horns added to the chaos as LiLo left the arrivals area of the airport. (ANI)
- Lilo back on the road, Twitter - Aug 27, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Granted Leave From Rehab For Thanksgiving Celebrations - Nov 26, 2010
- LiLo's escape story is 'absurd' and 'untrue' says lawyer - Oct 15, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan's Mother Denies TV Interview Deal - Oct 20, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan – Who Is Her Mystery Caller? - Dec 18, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan’s Family In Court Again - Dec 13, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Ready For New Life In New Year - Dec 31, 2010
- Donald Trump approaches Lindsay Lohan with Celebrity Apprentice offer - Jun 10, 2010
- LiLo's mom to produce film about heroin users - Nov 17, 2010
- LiLo to clean mum's closet for Mother's Day TV special - May 01, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan: No More A Part Of Matthew Wilder’s ‘Inferno’ - Nov 23, 2010
- Lindsay Spends Her Time Sketching In Rehab: Dina Lohan - Aug 19, 2010
- LiLo's 'dying to workout' - Aug 22, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Has A Reason To Smile On Thanksgiving Day. - Nov 26, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Conservatorship Battle Starts - Oct 01, 2010