LiLo ’seriously considering accepting plea deal’ to reduce possible jail timeMarch 21st, 2011 - 2:58 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 21 (ANI): Sources close to Lindsay Lohan have revealed that the troubled actress is now ’seriously considering’ accepting a plea deal in her felony grand theft trial.
Los Angeles County Judge Keith Schwartz had offered Lohan a deal that includes three months in jail, which would be lowered to just 19 days because of jail overcrowding - if she accepts a plea.
Sources said that though she still maintains her innocence, the reality is starting to sink in and Lohan is beginning to understand the risks of going forward with a trial, reports TMZ.com.
If she loses at trial, she could get more than a year in jail for the probation violation, plus prison time for the felony grand theft. (ANI)
- Is LiLo considering plea deal in theft case? - Mar 05, 2011
- LiLo 'will not accept plea deal in felony grand theft case' - Mar 24, 2011
- Judge 'offers LiLo 60-90 days in jail if she pleads guilty to grand theft' - Mar 16, 2011
- DA 'insists' Lohan should serve jail time if any plea deal is reached - Feb 12, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan might be looking at some more jail time - Feb 24, 2011
- Lohan seeking reduced jail term - Mar 05, 2011
- Lindsay turns down plea deal in necklace theft - Mar 24, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Pleaded Not Guilty To Grand Theft Charge - Feb 10, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan faces her court deadline today - Mar 24, 2011
- Lindsay desperate to meet her mom - Feb 21, 2011
- No jail for Lohan for now - Mar 11, 2011
- Is Lindsay Lohan considering a plea deal? - Mar 21, 2011
- LiLo facing 3 years in state prison over 'necklace theft' - Feb 06, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan's lawyer: Stolen necklace not worth $2500 - Feb 14, 2011
- Judge warns Lindsay Lohan: 'Don't push your luck' - Feb 10, 2011