LiLo on track with her alcohol education course, claims her lawyerMay 6th, 2010 - 5:53 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 6(ANI): Lindsay Lohan’s lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley has slammed an online report that suggests the star has been skipping her alcohol education classes.
The Mean Girls star was punished as a part of her probation after pleading guilty to two counts of cocaine use and no contest to drink driving and reckless driving charges in 2007.
Her probation was extended in 2009 to allow her to complete the court-ordered drug and alcohol education programmes. Her progress was even praised by Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Marsha Revel in February this year.
But online reports suggest that she hasn’t been attending classes of late, and sources at school allege that the star has “a bad attitude” towards the probation requirement and “entitlement issues”.
“Ms. Lohan is on track to complete her alcohol programme within the time frame set by the judge, and any classes she missed were made up for,” The Daily Express quoted Holley as telling TMZ.com.
The actress’ next progress hearing is due to take place on 20 May (10). (ANI)
- Michael Lohan holds off conservatorship bid over Lindsay's affairs - May 07, 2010
- Nicole Richie's 2006 DUI probation terminated early - Dec 30, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan sent to jail again - Sep 25, 2010
- LiLo may land in jail if she misses mandatory court hearing - May 20, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan ordered to wear alcohol monitoring bracelet - May 25, 2010
- Mystery looms over LiLo's sobriety at MTV Awards - Jun 19, 2010
- LiLo gets 90 days in jail for probation violation - Jul 07, 2010
- LiLo will go to jail as ordered, says new attorney - Jul 17, 2010
- DUI case: LiLo's lawyer says she shouldn't be jailed - May 01, 2010
- Warrant Of Detention For Lindsay Lohan Recalled By The American Judge - May 21, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan visits women centre - May 04, 2011
- LiLo's lawyer 'can't quit the case', says Judge - Jul 12, 2010
- Nicole Richie's probation extended till March 2011 - Jun 23, 2010
- Lindsay Lohans arrest warrant dismissed - Mar 17, 2009
- Judge warns Lohan to attend alcohol rehab or face arrest - Oct 17, 2009
Tags: angeles superior court, bad attitude, chapman, cocaine use, daily express, drug and alcohol, drug and alcohol education, education classes, education course, entitlement issues, holley, lilo, lindsay lohan, los angeles superior court, marsha, mean girls, probation, revel, superior court judge, time frame