LiLo may land in jail if she misses mandatory court hearingMay 20th, 2010 - 3:03 pm ICT by ANI
New York, May 20 (ANI): Lindsay Lohan is expected to miss a mandatory court date this week because the actress is stuck in Cannes.
According to TMZ.com, if the actress misses court hearing this time, she may be sent to jail, reports New York Post.
Sources said that that Lohan claims her passport was stolen this week while she partied at the Cannes Film Festival.
The “Mean Girls” actress, 23, is on a three years’ probation completing an alcohol rehabilitation program after pleading guilty to cocaine use and driving under the influence in August 2007.
She attends the rehab course once every 21 days, TMZ reported - enough for her not to be reported, but in direct violation of court orders.
“I was on the phone with Lindsay’s assistant the entire night and we’re doing everything we can to resolve this issue and get her back to L.A,” The New York Post quoted Lohan’s lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, as telling TMZ.
“Lindsay is distraught because it was her intention to get back to L.A. today to do more alcohol education classes and appear in court tomorrow,” Holley added. (ANI)
- Lindsay returns to Los Angeles for court hearing - May 24, 2010
- LiLo on track with her alcohol education course, claims her lawyer - May 06, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan sent to jail again - Sep 25, 2010
- LiLo's escape story is 'absurd' and 'untrue' says lawyer - Oct 15, 2010
- Mystery looms over LiLo's sobriety at MTV Awards - Jun 19, 2010
- Arrest warrant issued against Lohan dropped - May 21, 2010
- Nicole Richie's 2006 DUI probation terminated early - Dec 30, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan ordered to wear alcohol monitoring bracelet - May 25, 2010
- Cops believe LiLo was 'under the influence' at rehab - Jan 06, 2011
- LiLo's prison comfort food - Twizzlers - Jul 29, 2010
- LiLo may get out of rehab early - Aug 13, 2010
- LiLo could be a free bird soon - Aug 24, 2010
- Lindsay's father threatens her lawyer - Sep 27, 2010
- DA 'insists' Lohan should serve jail time if any plea deal is reached - Feb 12, 2011
- LiLo wants to spend time with family before rehab, says attorney - Jul 28, 2010
Tags: actress, alcohol education, alcohol rehabilitation, cannes film festival, chapman, cocaine use, court hearing, court tomorrow, driving under the influence, education classes, holley, intention, lindsay lohan, mandatory court, mean girls, new york post, passport, probation, rehabilitation program, tmz