LiLo may get out of rehab earlyAugust 13th, 2010 - 1:13 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, August 13 (ANI): Lindsay Lohan could be released from rehab earlier than the 90 days stipulated at the time of her sentencing, a prosecutor said.
Danette Meyers, the prosecutor from the LA County District Attorney’s office in Lohan’s case, told celebrity news website RadarOnline that it is likely that the ‘Mean Girls’ actress will leave the UCLA Medical Centre without serving the full term.
Lohan served only 14 days of her 90-day jail sentence for violating her probation related to a 2007 DUI conviction.
Shawn Chapman Holley, Lohan’s lawyer, said the actress is doing well in her rehab program and is eager to return to work.
“Ms. Lohan looks very good. She looks healthy. My client is looking forward to returning to work on her many creative endeavours upon her release from the treatment facility,” News.com.au quoted Holley as saying.
“My understanding from conversations with Shawn Chapman Holley is that Miss Lohan could be released early from the treatment facility,” Meyers told RadarOnline.com.
The deputy district attorney added that, even after her release, Lohan might continue with “follow up treatment”. (ANI)
- Lindsay Lohan To Be Released Early From UCLA Medical Center? - Aug 14, 2010
- DA 'insists' Lohan should serve jail time if any plea deal is reached - Feb 12, 2011
- Lohan's release date extended - Aug 23, 2010
- Lohan may be released early from rehab center - Aug 13, 2010
- LiLo has made some friends in jail, says attorney - Jul 26, 2010
- Is LiLo considering plea deal in theft case? - Mar 05, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan spending jail time writing and eating - Jul 30, 2010
- LiLo's lawyer dismisses bipolar reports - Aug 03, 2010
- LiLo mulls pleading guilty in grand theft trial - Apr 19, 2011
- LiLo addiction claim a fabrication, says attorney - Aug 02, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan's lawyer quits - Jul 09, 2010
- LiLo wants to spend time with family before rehab, says attorney - Jul 28, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Sends "Cease and Desist" Letter to Dad, Michael - Sep 02, 2010
- Lohan to undergo psychotherapy - Aug 26, 2010
- Lohan walks free on $300,000 bail - Sep 25, 2010
Tags: actress, celebrity news, chapman, county district attorney, creative endeavours, danette, deputy district attorney, dui conviction, facility news, holley, jail sentence, la county district attorney, lindsay lohan, mean girls, medical centre, meyers, probation, prosecutor, rehab program, ucla medical