LiLo keeps violating probation terms, says D.A Danette MeyersApril 29th, 2011 - 6:58 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, April 29 (ANI): Deputy District Attorney Danette Meyers has blamed that Lindsay Lohan keeps violating her probation terms.
In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, she responded to Lohan’s bizarre comment that “I’m in the clear now.”
“I hope Lohan is taking this seriously. She keeps violating the terms of her probation. For her sake, I hope she has learned from this. Only time will tell,” said Meyers, who didn’t see ‘The Tonight Show’.
She is also taking issue with the decision by the judge in the theft case to knock the charge down from a felony to a misdemeanor.
Lohan’s next appearance in connection with the theft case is set for May 13th at the LAX Airport Courthouse for a pre-trial hearing, and trial is set for June. (ANI)
- DA 'insists' Lohan should serve jail time if any plea deal is reached - Feb 12, 2011
- LiLo mulls pleading guilty in grand theft trial - Apr 19, 2011
- Judge warns Lindsay Lohan: 'Don't push your luck' - Feb 10, 2011
- Judge 'offers LiLo 60-90 days in jail if she pleads guilty to grand theft' - Mar 16, 2011
- LiLo may get out of rehab early - Aug 13, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan visits women centre - May 04, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Pleaded Not Guilty To Grand Theft Charge - Feb 10, 2011
- Actress Lindsay Lohan back in court for her progress hearing - Jul 22, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan released on bail - Apr 23, 2011
- LiLo 'will not accept plea deal in felony grand theft case' - Mar 24, 2011
- Is LiLo considering plea deal in theft case? - Mar 05, 2011
- Lohan's release date extended - Aug 23, 2010
- Selling LiLo's theft tape views online won't affect trial: Prosecutor - Apr 01, 2011
- 'Inferno' director 'relieved' LiLo is no longer attached to his film - Feb 08, 2011
- LiLo jailed for 4 months in necklace theft case - Apr 23, 2011
Tags: appearance, april 29, danette, deputy district attorney, deputy district attorney danette meyers, felony, lax airport, lindsay lohan, misdemeanor, sake, theft case, tonight show, violating probation