LiLo ‘getting VIP treatment in prison’July 22nd, 2010 - 4:58 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 22 (ANI): ‘Mean Girls’ star Lindsay Lohan is said to be getting VIP treatment in prison, with gourmet meals, sweets and even drugs being provided for her.
Lohan, 24, who has been banned from smoking, is said to have spent a tearful first night in California’s Lynwood jail, despite getting a private cell and special luxury items, the Daily Star reported.
Her first meals behind bars included meatballs with spaghetti, spicy turkey tetrazzini with noodles, mushrooms and cream sauce, along with applesauce, broccoli coleslaw and wheat bread washed down with glasses of milk.
A prison source said Lohan’s medical prescriptions have been processed allowing her to take several drugs like Adderall, which is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and sleeping pill Ambien.
The only luxury the actress will not be getting is to have a bath everyday. (ANI)
- LiLo's 'unscrupulous' docs under investigation - Sep 14, 2010
- LiLo's prescription drug 'stronger than morphine' - Jul 07, 2010
- LiLo had 'spiritual awakening' following jail stint, says dad - Aug 04, 2010
- Campbell Soup Recalls 15 Million Pounds Of SpaghettiOS - Jun 21, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan wrongly diagnosed with addiction, claim docs - Aug 20, 2010
- LiLo does 'doctor shopping' for prescription meds - Jul 12, 2010
- Lohan Might Have Got Wrongly Diagnosed With ADHD - Aug 22, 2010
- Jyoti Basu loved pasta, says grand-daughter and gourmet author - Jul 25, 2010
- LiLo being treated at UCLA's Neuropsychiatric Hospital - Aug 04, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan checks into rehab for the fourth time - Jul 16, 2010
- Spit roasts to kofta, tuck into festive feasts in Delhi - Dec 24, 2010
- LiLo wants apology from court over false cocaine addiction charges - Aug 24, 2010
- LiLo's dad wants Robert Downey Jr., Mark Wahlberg to help daughter - Jul 29, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan defends her recent weight loss - May 06, 2009
- 'Diet in a box' delivered to your door-the latest slimming fad in UK - Dec 13, 2010
Tags: adderall, ambien, attention deficit hyperactivity, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, broccoli coleslaw, daily star, deficit hyperactivity disorder, first meals, gourmet meals, hyperactivity, lindsay lohan, luxury items, lynwood jail, mean girls, medical prescriptions, mushrooms, noodles, sleeping pill, turkey tetrazzini, wheat bread