LiLo gets permission to drive carDecember 7th, 2010 - 5:33 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 07 (ANI): Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has finally been permitted to drive, it has emerged.
According to sources, people at the Betty Ford clinic finally decided to hand over Lohan’s keys - exactly two weeks after her license was restored by the L.A. County Probation Department, reports TMZ.
Earlier, Betty Ford was reluctant to let the ‘Mean Girls’ star drive - because they thought paparazzi would follow her creating a dangerous driving environment.
However, according to sources, Betty Ford was proud of the way Lohan handled the delay with patience - and following phone calls from both her parents, the clinic decided it was time to hand over the keys.
But this doesn’t mean that the actress can drive whenever she wants - she can only get behind the wheel when she gets a pass to leave the sober living facility. (ANI)
- Lohan gets permission to drive - Nov 24, 2010
- Cops believe LiLo was 'under the influence' at rehab - Jan 06, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan: What Led Her To Another Scuffle Again? - Jan 05, 2011
- LiLo's rehab security 'stepped up over stalker fears' - Dec 17, 2010
- Besieged Lindsay Lohan Is A Suspect In A Case Of Thievery Of A Priceless Necklace - Feb 03, 2011
- Rehab worker sacked after claiming LiLo assaulted her - Dec 22, 2010
- Lindsay is inspired by Gandhi - Jan 02, 2011
- Lohan allowed to shoot fashion advert - Nov 15, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Accused Of Necklace Theft - Feb 03, 2011
- LiLo 'upset' over paying extra cash for bad security - Dec 10, 2010
- Probe launched at LiLo's rehab clinic - Dec 24, 2010
- LiLo permitted to venture around Southern California - Nov 15, 2010
- Lohan knew latest lawsuit was in offing - Jul 23, 2011
- Michael Lohan campaigns against drink-driving - Apr 18, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Has A Reason To Smile On Thanksgiving Day. - Nov 26, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,