LiLo faces battery chargeJanuary 5th, 2011 - 1:45 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 5 (ANI): Lindsay Lohan, who has checked out of rehab, could be charged with battery for an incident at the Betty Ford Centre.
US Sheriff investigators have found that the actress violated her probation during an alleged altercation with a technician at the rehab last month.
Now, they are considering charging her with battery for the incident that occurred on December 12, reports the Telegraph.
Investigation details will be sent to the Los Angeles County Probation Department this week, said Riverside sheriff’s Sgt. Joe Borja.
A Beverly Hills judge has said Lohan will be jailed if she violates probation.
The troubled actress had returned to the drug dependency centre after curfew and allegedly refused rehab worker Dawn Holland’s request to take a breath test.
Lohan is accused of pushing Holland, who then dialled police, and ripping the phone away and injuring Holland’s wrist. (ANI)
- Lindsay Lohan: What Led Her To Another Scuffle Again? - Jan 05, 2011
- LiLo accuser dropping criminal battery charge against her - Dec 25, 2010
- Riverside Sheriff: Lindsay Lohan 'violated parole' - Jan 05, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan escapes being charged in rehab assault case - Jan 13, 2011
- 911 call of LiLo's rehab scuffle released - Apr 02, 2011
- Lindsay may face assault charges - Jan 05, 2011
- Rehab Stuff Fired For Blabbing Out Alleged Altercation With Lindsay Lohan - Dec 23, 2010
- Rehab worker sacked after claiming LiLo assaulted her - Dec 22, 2010
- Cops believe LiLo was 'under the influence' at rehab - Jan 06, 2011
- Lohan knew latest lawsuit was in offing - Jul 23, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan's lawyer: Stolen necklace not worth $2500 - Feb 14, 2011
- Lindsay's charge dismissal not fair: former rehab worker - Apr 01, 2011
- Probe launched at LiLo's rehab clinic - Dec 24, 2010
- DA launches investigation into LiLo's criminal battery case - Mar 26, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan in trouble over her unpaid tanning salon bill - May 29, 2012
Tags: actress, altercation, angeles county probation department, battery charge, betty ford, beverly hills, borja, breath test, county probation department, curfew, drug dependency, ford centre, investigators, lindsay lohan, london jan, los angeles county, los angeles county probation, los angeles county probation department, riverside sheriff, sgt joe