LiLo earlier tried to leave with diamond earring, claims jewelerFebruary 11th, 2011 - 5:55 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Feb 11 (ANI): Troubled star Lindsay Lohan was earlier stopped from taking a diamond earring from the jewelry store that accused the actress of stealing a 2,500-dollar necklace, it has emerged.
A police report into LiLo’s alleged theft said that a clerk stopped her from leaving Kamofie and Company on January 18 because she was wearing a single white gold diamond earring, four days before the necklace went missing.
According to TMZ, the 24-year-old tried on the earrings but only took one off before she tried to leave the store and left her own, more expensive earrings on store’s counter, reports the New York Post.
“Ms. Lohan gathered her things and started to leave the jewelry store without making a purchase. Ms. Lohan’s hair was flipped to one side, covering the diamond earring. [The clerk] stopped her and reminded Ms. Lohan she was still wearing the earring. Ms. Lohan laughed, admitted to her mistake and removed the earring from her ear and returned it to [the clerk],” said the police report. (ANI)
- LiLo's necklace theft 'clearly visible on surveillance video' - Feb 25, 2011
- LiLo's escape story is 'absurd' and 'untrue' says lawyer - Oct 15, 2010
- LiLo should be charged with 'petty theft and not grand theft': Lawyer - Feb 14, 2011
- LiLo was 'too busy' to return the necklace - Feb 14, 2011
- Diamond necklace 'stolen' by LiLo to be auctioned off - Mar 10, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Accused Of Necklace Theft - Feb 03, 2011
- Lilo back on the road, Twitter - Aug 27, 2010
- Is LiLo considering plea deal in theft case? - Mar 05, 2011
- Lindsay appears in court again - Apr 23, 2011
- Lohan necklace up for grabs - Mar 10, 2011
- Lohan's mother fumes over CCTV footage sale - Apr 03, 2011
- Lohan seeking reduced jail term - Mar 05, 2011
- Jewellery store owner doesn't want charges against Lohan - Feb 12, 2011
- LiLo suffers 'anxiety attack' at NY airport - Mar 15, 2011
- LiLo's 'dying to workout' - Aug 22, 2010