LiLo ‘caught trying to sneak away from rehab to score soft drink’October 14th, 2010 - 12:14 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Oct 14 (ANI): Lindsay Lohan has reportedly been caught trying to flee rehab center in a desperate search for soft drink.
The ‘Mean Girls’ star was found leaving the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage, Calif., on her way for a late-night soda at the nearby Eisenhower Medical Center.
Lohan and an unnamed patient at the facility were nabbed after her co-conspirator got her sweater caught on a fence on the return trip.
“Lindsay and her co-conspirator were forced to give it up and flag down a volunteer, who was crossing the center’s grounds on a golf cart,” the New York Post quoted a source, with knowledge of the situation, telling RadarOnline.com.
Lohan, who is going through her fifth stint in rehab, was returned to her room, sans soft-drink, at the Betty Ford Center and was forced to sit through a meeting following the incident.
“The pair was safely returned, decaffeinated, to their hall, were they were the center of a process meeting over what they had done,” a source added.
Lohan was forced to make the great escape for a soda because the rehab center bans caffeinated drinks. (ANI)
- LiLo Caught Trying To Escape Rehab For Soft Drink - Oct 15, 2010
- LiLo's rehab roommates busted for booze fest - Dec 21, 2010
- LiLo celebrates 100 days of sobriety - Dec 17, 2010
- LiLo's rehab security 'stepped up over stalker fears' - Dec 17, 2010
- LiLo's 'movie night' plan goes haywire - Nov 08, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan now at Betty Ford - Oct 01, 2010
- LiLo dropped from playing porn star in new movie - Nov 21, 2010
- LiLo to remain in rehab until Jan 3 - Oct 23, 2010
- Lindsay moves out of rehab to get ready for court appointment - Oct 22, 2010
- LiLo 'in denial' about being a drug addict - Sep 28, 2010
- Lohan fears her fashion line could collapse - Oct 23, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Worried About Her Fashion Label - Oct 25, 2010
- Malin Akerman to replace LiLo as Linda Lovelace in Inferno - Nov 22, 2010
- LiLo's escape story is 'absurd' and 'untrue' says lawyer - Oct 15, 2010
- Actress Lindsay Lohan suspected of jewelry theft - report says - Feb 02, 2011
Tags: betty ford, betty ford center, caffeinated drinks, conspirator, desperate search, eisenhower medical center, fence, golf cart, great escape, late night, lindsay lohan, mean girls, new york post, rancho mirage, rehab, return trip, soda, soft drink, stint, volunteer