LiLo being treated at UCLA’s Neuropsychiatric HospitalAugust 4th, 2010 - 4:34 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, August 04 (ANI): Lindsay Lohan is being treated at UCLA’s Neuropsychiatric Hospital, it has emerged.
Lohan is being treated for both psychiatric and substance abuse issues.
There have been rumblings that Lohan is being weaned off Adderall, but her lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley has denied this.
“The medical professionals at the treatment program are taking a fresh look at Lindsay Lohan and will evaluate which if any prescription drugs are appropriate or not. Under no circumstance is she being weaned off Adderall,” TMZ.com quoted Holley as saying.
Officials at Morningside Recovery — where the judge initially wanted Lindsay to go — documented that Lindsay would be treated for “methamphetamine” use and “bipolar disorder.”
Chapman Holley said: “I am not aware of Morningside’s assessment, and as we know she is not at Morningside.” (ANI)
- LiLo's lawyer dismisses bipolar reports - Aug 03, 2010
- LiLo addiction claim a fabrication, says attorney - Aug 02, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan wrongly diagnosed with addiction, claim docs - Aug 20, 2010
- LiLo 'to be released from rehab this week' - Aug 17, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan not suffering from bipolar disorder - Aug 03, 2010
- LiLo to go to the same rehab where Britney was treated - Aug 03, 2010
- LiLo's 'unscrupulous' docs under investigation - Sep 14, 2010
- LiLo's escape story is 'absurd' and 'untrue' says lawyer - Oct 15, 2010
- LiLo could be a free bird soon - Aug 24, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan may leave rehab this week - Aug 16, 2010
- Mystery looms over LiLo's sobriety at MTV Awards - Jun 19, 2010
- Lindsay's father threatens her lawyer - Sep 27, 2010
- LiLo's lawyer 'can't quit the case', says Judge - Jul 12, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan sent to jail again - Sep 25, 2010
- Nicole Richie's 2006 DUI probation terminated early - Dec 30, 2010
Tags: adderall, bipolar, bipolar disorder, chapman, circumstance, fresh look, holley, lawyer, lindsay lohan, medical professionals, methamphetamine, neuropsychiatric hospital, prescription drugs, substance abuse issues, there have been rumblings, ucla