Lilo back to work after car accidentJune 9th, 2012 - 2:34 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 9 (IANS) Actress Lindsay Lohan, who smashed her car in a freeway accident here Friday, was back to work within hours of the mishap.
The troubled actress was driving her black Porsche on the Pacific Coast Highway when it hit a large vehicle. She was taken to hospital for treatment.
The 25-year-old was released from hospital Friday afternoon and she headed straight for the set of the film “Liz & Dick”, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
A statement from her publicist later read: “Lindsay was involved in an automobile accident today (Friday) on her way to the set. She was brought to Santa Monica UCLA hospital as a precaution.
“She is fine and was released less than two hours later and is already headed back to the set to resume work. Fortunately, no one was seriously injured in the accident.”
- Did Lindsay Lohan lie to the police about her accident? - Jun 12, 2012
- Lohan sued after car accident - Jun 12, 2012
- Lohan in good spirits after health scare - Jun 18, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan involved in another car crash - Jul 26, 2012
- Lohan opposite porn star in thriller - Jun 14, 2012
- Lohan swears off dating - Apr 04, 2012
- Probation ends, Lindsay excited to play Taylor - Mar 30, 2012
- Lohan's money crunch, sells clothes to raise cash? - Apr 06, 2012
- LiLo 'treasures' Elizabeth Taylor's ring - Feb 25, 2012
- Oscar-winning actress Reese Witherspoon hit by car - Sep 08, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan shows off her body in a sheer white swimsuit - Aug 09, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan's Wardrobe malfunction in 'Dick and Liz' - Jun 06, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan in trouble over her unpaid tanning salon bill - May 29, 2012
- Lindsay can't Fail - Sep 15, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan's mother and sister visit her in rehab - Aug 05, 2010
Tags: actress lindsay, amp, automobile accident, car accident, dick, femalefirst, freeway, friday afternoon, lindsay lohan, mishap, pacific coast, pacific coast highway, porsche, precaution, publicist, santa monica, ucla hospital