LiLo ‘a suspect’ in watch theft?April 24th, 2010 - 12:46 pm ICT by ANI
New York, April 24 (ANI): Lindsay Lohan is having a tough time shedding her mean girl image. The actress has reportedly been named as “a suspect” in the theft of her friend’s Rolex watch worth 35,000 dollars.
Apparently, the owner of the expensive watch had accidentally left it at the beauty’s Los Angeles house earlier this year, reports TMZ.com.
Now, cops have “photographic evidence” to prove that Lohan knows where the watch is, sources say.
Also, investigators reached Lohan’s West Hollywood pad to question her about the watch.
However, Lohan insisted she isn’t involved in the theft.
“Lindsay has cooperated with police in their investigation and, as far as we have been informed, she is not a suspect. We adamantly deny these allegations,” the New York Post quoted her lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, as saying.
Lohan has previously been questioned by cops in a theft of jewellery worth 400,000 dollars that went missing after a magazine photo shoot in London. (ANI)
- Lindsay Lohan 'Suspect' In Rolex Watch Theft - Apr 24, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan named as a suspect in a $35,000 Rolex watch theft case - Apr 24, 2010
- Lohan is a suspect in theft case - Aug 28, 2012
- LiLo's '$25K necklace stealing' video sold for $350K! - Mar 07, 2011
- LiLo's escape story is 'absurd' and 'untrue' says lawyer - Oct 15, 2010
- Police question Lohan after burglary - Aug 22, 2012
- LiLo should be charged with 'petty theft and not grand theft': Lawyer - Feb 14, 2011
- Is LiLo considering plea deal in theft case? - Mar 05, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan's lawyer: Stolen necklace not worth $2500 - Feb 14, 2011
- LiLo could be a free bird soon - Aug 24, 2010
- LiLo being treated at UCLA's Neuropsychiatric Hospital - Aug 04, 2010
- Lohan to plead not guilty in theft case - May 01, 2011
- LiLo didn't steal necklace, says attorney - Feb 06, 2011
- LiLo 'hires Chicago-based criminal defense lawyer' - Jul 11, 2010
- LiLo 'to plead no contest' in $2,500 necklace theft case - May 01, 2011
Tags: actress, allegations, april 24, chapman, cops, girl image, holley, hollywood, investigators, lawyer, lindsay lohan, london, magazine photo, mean girl, new york post, photo shoot, photographic evidence, west hollywood