Lilly Allen hospitalisedNovember 7th, 2010 - 8:25 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 7 (IANS) Singer Lilly Allen was rushed to hospital to be treated for a potentially fatal blood-poisoning condition septicaemia, just days after suffering a miscarriage.
The “Smile” hitmaker was devastated when she had a miscarriage last weekend. She was six months pregnant. While she was recovering at her home, the singer’s condition worsened and she was taken to hospital Friday night to be checked for the bacterial infection, reports dailymail.co.uk.
“Lily had been recuperating at home with Sam and her family, but she has been taken back to hospital and is getting the best care possible at the moment,” said a source.
“Everyone is extremely concerned, but she is in the best place and luckily she was admitted quickly. Lily needs time to recover in privacy,” the source added.
- Days after losing baby, Lily Allen hospitalised again - Nov 07, 2010
- Allen recovering from bacterial condition - Nov 08, 2010
- Lily Allen on the road to recovery - Nov 08, 2010
- Bieber, Perry sympathize with 'devastated' Lily Allen after baby loss - Nov 03, 2010
- Lily Allen plans for New Year wedding - Nov 29, 2010
- Singer Lily Allen hospitalized for septicemia condition - Nov 08, 2010
- Lily Allen has a miscarriage - Nov 02, 2010
- Lily Allen targets columnist over marriage rumors on Twitter - Nov 29, 2010
- Pregnant Allen marries Cooper - Jun 12, 2011
- Allen's first appearance since miscarriage - Dec 05, 2010
- Lily Allen makes first public appearance after miscarriage - Dec 06, 2010
- Lily Allen & Sam Cooper plan a New Year wedding - Nov 28, 2010
- Lily Allen asks fans to pray for her - Nov 03, 2010
- Mice raid Allen's house - May 11, 2012
- Lily Allen on losing her baby - Mar 08, 2011