Lil Wayne to build skate parkMarch 11th, 2012 - 3:33 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 11 (IANS) Singer Lil Wayne is teaming up with beverage brand Mountain Dew to build a new skate park in his native Louisiana.
The 29-year-old will front a campaign with the company and will star in a series of advertisements to boost awareness of the park, which will be built in New Orleans.
Wayne is an avid skateboarder himself and used his free time on his recent US tour to visit skate parks across the country.
He is also launching his own line of clothing aimed at lovers of the sport later this year.
- Lil Wayne to launch skate shoe - Apr 27, 2012
- India bigger-than-life experience: Skateboarder Sandro Dias - May 03, 2012
- Skateboarder Sandro Dias finds India bigger-than-life experience (Lead, superseding previous story) - May 04, 2012
- Lil Wayne in assault probe - May 23, 2012
- Mountain Dew Xtreme Tour arrives in Noida - May 04, 2012
- Lil Wayne turns designer - Dec 13, 2011
- Lil Wayne fights off rumours he's been shot dead after gang dispute - Aug 04, 2009
- Salman appointed first brand ambassador of Mountain Dew - Dec 30, 2010
- Lil Wayne to kick off his first tour after jail stint - Jan 25, 2011
- "Green And Yellow" Lyrics Upsets The Saint Fans - Feb 05, 2011
- Lil Wayne's First Tour Since Prison Stint To Kick Off In March - Jan 25, 2011
- Lil Wayne sued by 'Lollipop' producer - Mar 23, 2011
- Lil Wayne facing lawsuit - Aug 22, 2011
- Lil Wayne donates food to needy - Nov 21, 2011
- "Green And Yellow" Shows Lil Wayne's Support For Packers - Feb 04, 2011