Lil Wayne to be released from jail in NovemberJuly 16th, 2010 - 1:43 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 15 (IANS) Rapper Lil Wayne is expected to be freed from jail in November after serving just eight months of his year-long sentence.
He has been keeping his fans updated on his progress behind bars via a specially-dedicated website. Wayne’s expected to be released Nov 4, provided he continues to abide by jail rules and regulations, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The “Lollipop” hitmaker, real name Dwayne Carter Jr, has been serving time at New York’s tough Rikers Island prison since March (10), after pleading guilty to charges of gun possession.
- Warrant against jailed rapper Lil Wayne - Mar 17, 2010
- Lil Wayne hit with another lawsuit - Oct 08, 2010
- Lil Wayne begins year-long jail term - Mar 09, 2010
- Is Wayne back to his wild ways? - Nov 07, 2010
- Lil Wayne sued by producer over unpaid royalties - May 10, 2010
- Lil Wayne Sentencing Ends - Mar 09, 2010
- Lil Wayne Goes Behind The Bars - Mar 09, 2010
- Lil Wayne faces legal action over unpaid royalties - May 10, 2010
- Lil' Wayne's Mixtape "No Ceilings" Gets Officially Released - Nov 01, 2009
- Lil Wayne joins Twitter before sentencing - Feb 23, 2010
- Lil Wayne released from jail after serving 8 months in gun case - Nov 05, 2010
- Lil Wayne files suit over missing tour proceeds - Aug 24, 2010
- Ja Rule to begin his prison sentence today - Jun 09, 2011
- Lil Wayne "I Am Not A Human Being" Released Digitally - Sep 28, 2010
- Lil Wayne sentencing postponed due to dental surgery - Feb 10, 2010