Lil Wayne All Set To Celebrate Prison Release With A BashNovember 4th, 2010 - 4:19 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Nov 4, (THAINDIAN NEWS) American rapper Lil Wayne is going to get released from the prison this Thursday. The fans of the singer and his friends are already making plans, and Mack Maine, Lil Wayne’s friend has already confirmed a major bash in order to honor him this Sunday. Even Lil Wayne’s publicist Kia Selby has confirmed that the “Guerrilla Warfare” singer will fly to Miami for a welcome party thrown by his own record label. The publicist said that Lil Wayne will head to his studio work right after his party.
Lil Wayne headed back to prison on March due to his previous criminal possession of a weapon charge. He was also sent to solitary confinement during the time, however, he was allowed to take his headphone, charger and MP3 player. Former President of United States, Bill Clinton, in on of his interviews predicted that the famous rapper would stay out of trouble after he comes out of jail. While speaking about the singer Bill Clinton said that “this guy’s smart” and he has got “ability”. The former President also said that Lil Wayne has got a “new chance” in his life and he would not let it go.
However, Lil Wayne’s friend Mack Maine in his interview told that after the rapper gets released from jail, the party is going to be crazy and at first they will have a private party and then they would head to the strip club. While talking about the party, Mack Maine said that it is going to be crazy and “extravagant”. His friend said that all his friends and well wishers would treat him like a “king” and make him feel that he has been missed by his “inner circle”. In the end, Mack Maine said that everybody is happy that Lil Wayne is “coming home”.
- Former US President Bill Clinton Speaks About Elections, Lil Wayne - Nov 04, 2010
- Welcome Bash For Lil Wayne After Eight Months Of Prison Stay - Nov 06, 2010
- Lil Wayne Released Out Of Jail On Thursday Morning - Nov 05, 2010
- Lil Wayne to launch skate shoe - Apr 27, 2012
- Ja Rule to begin his prison sentence today - Jun 09, 2011
- Drake Denies Lil Wayne Punching Rumors - Nov 13, 2010
- Lil Wayne sentencing postponed due to dental surgery - Feb 10, 2010
- "6 Foot 7 Foot" Marks Lil Wayne's Comeback - Dec 18, 2010
- Lil Wayne in assault probe - May 23, 2012
- "Green And Yellow" Lyrics Upsets The Saint Fans - Feb 05, 2011
- Lil Wayne Leaves Jail, Heading For A Blast In Miami - Nov 06, 2010
- Rapper Lil Wayne Launches New Website While Serving Prison Sentence - Apr 04, 2010
- Lil Wayne Faces Contraband Charges In Prison - May 14, 2010
- Lil Wayne Sentencing Ends - Mar 09, 2010
- Lil Wayne: Destination Dentist's Chair - Feb 10, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,