Life’s complicated post split: Mel CAugust 28th, 2012 - 4:40 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 28 (IANS) Singer Melanie Chisholm has said her life has become complicated after parting ways with boyfriend Thomas Starr. They were together for 10 years.
The couple, who parted ways last month, are parents to three-year-old daughter Scarlet, and Chisholm said she was “not comfortable talking” about the split, reports contactmusic.com.
Asked how she was handling being single mum, she told Britain’s Fabulous magazine: “My life has become more complicated, definitely. Nothing has changed really.”
“Being busy has been helpful. I think in many ways I’m a workaholic. Even though we all complain when we’re busy, I’m probably at my happiest when I am,” she added.
- Mel C not ready for more kids - Sep 02, 2011
- Daughter made me brave: Mel C - Sep 12, 2012
- Motherhood is tough: Mel C - Jun 18, 2012
- Melanie C wants more kids - Mar 11, 2012
- Mel C's parenting tip - Sep 20, 2011
- Chisholm welcomes Pink to mummy club - Jun 04, 2011
- Mel C says motherhood has changed her life - Oct 25, 2009
- Mel C superstitious about marriage - May 16, 2011
- Motherhood has made me confident, says Mel C - Jul 21, 2010
- Mel C regrets permanent tattoos - Jun 29, 2012
- Baby Spice's son "in love" with Sporty Spice's daughter - Oct 31, 2009
- Mel C wants more children - Mar 07, 2010
- Pixie Lott takes mom on tour - May 20, 2012
- Leona Lewis happy with new man - Jul 02, 2011
- Mel C criticises Rihanna for bold videos - Aug 11, 2011