Life is like a boxing ring: Amitabh (Movie Snippets)June 26th, 2011 - 10:08 am ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 26 (IANS) Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who has seen many professional and personal ups and downs in his 68 years, says he feels life is quite similar to a boxing ring.
“In good times everyone is with you and when you are alone there is no one around. That’s why I feel that life is like a boxing ring,” the actor told reporters here while promoting his upcoming film “Bbuddah…Hoga Terra Baap”.
“Boxing ring is a very amazing place. Outside the ring lakhs of people are there cheering and screaming for you but inside the ring you are alone with your opponent. How you hit him and how you get hit depends on you. Everyone cheers from outside but no one can come inside and help you.
“Similarly in life, you have to fight your battles alone. Yes, you will have many people who will cheer for you and make you feel happy, but eventually you have to fight your own battles,” he added.
I might start choreographing for films: Arshad Warsi
Choreographer-turned-actor Arshad Warsi is looking at reviving his dancing talent again and wants to choreograph some of the songs in his films.
“The choreographer in me has taken a back seat but I am thinking of getting that back. I’m going to start choreographing songs in films very soon to satisfy the dancer in me,” Arshad told IANS.
Arshad, whose “Double Dhamaal” released Friday, will start shooting for films like “Jolly LLB” and the sequel to “Ishqiya” very soon.
No item songs in my films: Hema Malini
Hema Malini, the original dream girl of Bollywood, says she will never have skimpily clad women doing item songs in the films that she makes.
“I won’t keep item songs in my films. I’ll try my best not to include them. Only if a distributor really forces me to do it, I might incorporate one. But even then it will not be vulgar. It will be decent,” Hema told IANS.
Recently Bollywood films have seen a spate of item numbers like “Shiela Ki Jawaani”, “Munni Badnaam hui”, “Shaalu Ke Thumke” and “Jalebi Bai”, among others.
- Don't want to make any more films: Hema Malini - Aug 24, 2012
- Arshad to perform at 'Zara Nach Ke Dikha' finale - Jun 10, 2010
- 'Bbuddah...' song leaked online - Jun 11, 2011
- Onir's airline woes! (Movie Snippets) - Apr 01, 2012
- Amrita Rao polished her acting to match up to Boman, Arshad - Feb 16, 2012
- Time now to groove on Bollywood's hot item songs - Jul 14, 2012
- Big heroines don't need item numbers: Hema Malini - Jun 04, 2012
- I miss classical dance in today's films: Hema Malini (Interview) - Oct 21, 2011
- I worked hard to maintain 'Dreamgirl' tag: Hema Malini - Nov 22, 2011
- 'Dabangg' bags seven IIFA awards (Roundup) - Jun 26, 2011
- Fortunate Arshad! (Movie Snippets) - Sep 10, 2011
- How much more tax, ask upset Bollywood actors - Jul 02, 2012
- Composer Vishal Dadlani claims harassment - Apr 18, 2012
- Veena says lead actresses should do item songs - Jun 08, 2012
- Esha Deol to get engaged to businessman beau - Feb 10, 2012
Tags: amazing place, amitabh bachchan, arshad warsi, back seat, bollywood films, boxing ring, choreographer, dancer, dream girl, good times, hema malini, lakhs, llb, megastar, sequel, snippets, spate, upcoming film, ups, ups and downs